RSS

Recent Posts

THINKING OUT LOUD
Being of Service To Others
Thankful for His Blessings
My Yellow
Living Day to Day with Endometriosis & a smile:)

Categories

Sister Girl
Surving Endometriosis
Survivor
Thankful
powered by

My Blog

Living Day to Day with Endometriosis & a smile:)

Today has been a great day for me.  I woke up with no pain in sight.  Sometimes it's better to dwell on all the positive in our lives instead of focusing on the negative (pain).  I try to find at least one positve each day to help jumpstart the direction of my day/mood.  Have a pain free night Sister-Girls

8 Comments to Living Day to Day with Endometriosis & a smile:):

Comments RSS
someone to write my essay on Friday, July 13, 2018 5:37 AM
This eye direction wheel chair is what humanity needs. handicap people suffering a lot using thier regular chair but now with eye movement they can go anywhere. may I ask you what will be it's price and what about maintenance.
Reply to comment

essayontime.com on Thursday, August 09, 2018 1:09 AM
I had days wherein I would wake up having a heavy heart, it was one of the most frustrating days because I did not know what to do anymore. During those times I prayed and looked forward for better days, I knew that someday everything will be okay. We just need to be hopeful during our lowest days, and keep believing in ourselves. Sometimes it is difficult to look for positive things, especially when we are going through something. Though it is important to be positive, because we should be the energy that we want to attract.

top celebrity jackets on Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:28 AM
That is the specific decent post you have imparted to us. I extremely loved it. It would be ideal if you continue sharing increasingly data. I genuinely like your blog; it looks amazingly average, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog since its extraordinary no ifs ands or buts, thankful for all.
Reply to comment

assignment assistance on Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:14 AM
I will take a note of your site and continue checking for new data about once every week.You know, many persons are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.Keep sharing your thoughts.
Reply to comment

essay writing paper on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 12:34 PM
I always try to keep a smile on my face. I am a happy person.
Reply to comment

test on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 2:38 AM
test
Reply to comment

Small claims Toronto on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 6:39 AM
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
Reply to comment

women brown leather jackets on Saturday, October 06, 2018 5:58 AM
I am imparting it to my different companions as the data is truly exceptionally advantageous. Continue offering your Fantastic blog entry and exceptionally handy data
Reply to comment