RSS

Recent Posts

THINKING OUT LOUD
Being of Service To Others
Thankful for His Blessings
My Yellow
Living Day to Day with Endometriosis & a smile:)

Categories

Surving Endometriosis
Survivor
Thankful
powered by

My Blog

My Yellow

As March dwindles, I'm reflecting on all that has happened during this awesome month. It was so amazing to be a part of history at the very first Worldwide Million Women March for Endometriosis in Washington,  DC.  I shared the experience with my family and we met some amazing women who are now a part of my everyday life. I grew up as the only child and now to have sistets in multiple states and countries is an amazing feeling.  I am forever grateful to the Dr. Nezhats for founding this amazing March

8 Comments to My Yellow:

Comments RSS
riya on Monday, September 15, 2014 2:58 AM
nice post.
Reply to comment

Shantana Hazel on Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:42 AM
Reply to comment

essay writing help on Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:33 AM
It is good to know that you make the vocation days so perfect and for this purpose, you make the bath, especially for the women. Your vacation tips are very handy and very different. It seems that you have done study of the tourism.
Reply to comment

help with assignment uk on Friday, August 03, 2018 12:41 AM
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
Reply to comment

writing service reviews on Thursday, September 06, 2018 2:58 AM
Tell me about your foundation, please. Is it possible for me to become a part of it?
Reply to comment

Es on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 4:35 AM
Reply to comment

top resume writing services reviews on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 3:00 AM
I am so proud to say that I am one of those who came along with the brave women who stepped up and help raise an awareness about endometriosis. Dr. Azadeh Nezhat really did great and massive help for funding and organizing such event. It is also a great sight to see that a lot of women came and joined others in Washington, D.C. It was a lovely experience for me and my friends who came and listened to Dr. Nezhat.
Reply to comment

mobile slots online on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:09 AM
Nice post keep sharing such kind of quality Stuff you must visit online games where you find excellent stuff.
Reply to comment