RSS

Recent Posts

THINKING OUT LOUD
Being of Service To Others
Thankful for His Blessings
My Yellow
Living Day to Day with Endometriosis & a smile:)

Categories

Surving Endometriosis
Survivor
Thankful
powered by

My Blog

Being of Service To Others

Yesterday the Sister Girl Foundation participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Westport Connecticut. Our team, Sister Girls Rock Pink had the honor of walking and celebrating life with Rosetta Howell, who was our HONOREE for the day. To see the look on her face when she saw all the people that came out to support her was priceless and very heartfelt. I'm so appreciative for everyone who came out yesterday to support all those fighting breast cancer as well as supporting those who has courageously lost their battle. It was an emotional day because it brought me back to all the health challenges I've endured over the years. I thank GOD for bringing me to and through every part of my journey that has led me to where I am right now. I wish I can help everyone through their journey of healing mentally and physically.  I encourage you all to open your hearts and be of service to someone else. You never know how much they may need it. A hug, phone call, text, visit, etc can brighten up someone's dark day especially dealing with illness. I pray God continues to guide my footsteps and give me the strength I need to be of service to others. I'm not perfect and sometimes I need refueling therefore I surround myself around those who nourish me and encourages me to be a better me. I'm on my quest to healing and loving Shantana Hazel unconditionally and unapologetically.

Instagram @SistetGirlFoundation
Twitter @SisterGirlOrg

11 Comments to Being of Service To Others:

Comments RSS
Barnard on Monday, June 04, 2018 1:49 AM
I am glad to read your provided info
Reply to comment

the best writers on Monday, July 09, 2018 11:41 PM
More and more women suffer from breast cancer every day. There is so much more we can do to help them and make them feel that we are all here, fighting with them. A friendly call and a little hello can be a huge impact on them. As women, we must strengthen the bonds of our sisterhood and support the fight against breast cancer. There are a lot of ways to prevent it, all we can do is to let our sisters be aware of it.

professional essay writers review on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 10:32 AM
You are such a kind person! I feel very motivated after reading your post.
Reply to comment

lin on Monday, July 09, 2018 3:15 AM
nice
Reply to comment

bestessays.com review on Friday, February 08, 2019 3:14 AM
Giving service to others is a great way to improve our relationship with one another. Giving is much better than receiving. Lending help with other in times of need can lessen the burden we are carrying. People with serious illness like cancer is a problem in the society that continuously rising as the time goes by. The medication for this kind of sickness requires a lot of money and attention. Helping them in the things that we can offer is a way to tell them that we are here and we can fight for their own battle.
Reply to comment

acornteaching on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 2:28 AM
Wow, this family looks extremely attractive and lovely that’s the reason everyone is praising them. I have watched some more images of this beautiful family and realized that they are very good folk.
Reply to comment

things to do on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 2:31 AM
Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks
Reply to comment

deathisnotglamorous on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:40 AM
Being of Service To Others
Reply to comment

шаблоны вордпре& on Saturday, July 27, 2019 3:48 AM
Купить лучшие платные шаблоны вордпресс. Лучшие Интернет-магазины и адаптивные русские шаблоны. Установить премиум шаблон на Вордпресс.
Reply to comment

instagram viewer on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 4:20 AM
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing
Reply to comment